Training Event: How to Grow your Petcare Category in 2017
A training event focusing on how to grow your petcare category in 2017 will be held by the Scottish Wholesale Association – in association with Mars Petcare – on Thursday, May 25.
Delegates will gain a comprehensive overview of how you can grow your petcare category with the workshop including interactive group discussions and helpful scenarios.
The workshop will cover:
- Introduction into petcare both in the wider market and specifically in the convenience channel
- Mars Petcare 2017 strategy and beyond
- Simplicity – the importance of focusing on the head
- Growing trends within the channel – humanisation of pets, growth of super premium etc
- The core range – Blockbusters and Sleeping Beauties
Venue for this event is Hampden Park, Glasgow. It takes place from 10am to 3pm with tea and coffee available on arrival and lunch provided.
Cost: £50 per delegate
To book your place pleas email email@example.com providing the name and contact details of delegate/s wishing to attend. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.