Entries open for Scottish Wholesale Achievers 2016
ENTRIES are now open for Scottish Wholesale Achievers 2016 which this time feature new entry and judging processes for five of the categories.
These five categories are: Best Cash & Carry Depot; Best Symbol Group; Best Delivered Operation (Retail); Best Delivered Operation (Foodservice); and Best Delivered Operation (On-Trade).
For these awards, wholesalers can enter in the usual way but suppliers are also being invited to nominate up to five wholesalers (in no particular order) for each of the five categories.
Wholesalers who have not entered themselves but have been nominated by a supplier will then be asked if they wish to be included in the judging process going forward.
Categories and sponsors for 2016
- Best Cash & Carry Depot, sponsored by Imperial Tobacco
- Best Symbol Group, sponsored by Cott Beverages
- Best Delivered Operation (Retail), sponsored by Mondelez
- Best Delivered Operation (Foodservice), sponsored by Premier Foods
- Best Delivered Operation (On-Trade), sponsored by AG Barr
- Corporate Responsibility Award, sponsored by Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Best Marketing Initiative, sponsored by Britvic Soft Drinks
- Employee of the Year, sponsored by Philip Morris International
- Great Place to Work, sponsored by Lucozade Ribena Suntory
- Champion of Champions, sponsored by JTI
Awards for suppliers
- Best Overall Service
- Project Scotland
- Best Advertising Campaign
- Supplier Sales Executive of the Year, sponsored by Sugro UK
Entries close on Friday, July 24. You can also submit your entry by email - please download the entry form. Please note that the judging process is overseen by an independent panel of judges, chaired by Graham Benson.
Please email all queries to Kate Salmon or call her on 0131 556 8753.
You can also submit your entry by email - please download the entry form.
The 2016 Achievers awards ceremony will take place in the Sheraton Grand, Edinburgh on Thursday, February 11.