Scottish Wholesale Achievers 2017 - Entries Now Open
Entries for Scottish Wholesale Achievers 2017, the prestigious awards initiative created and organised by the Scottish Wholesale Association to recognise professionalism and excellence across all sectors of the industry in Scotland, are now open.
The categories for 2017 - the 15th anniversary of Achievers - are:
- Great Place to Work, sponsored by Philip Morris International
- Employee of the Year, sponsored by Britvic Soft Drinks
- Best Symbol Group, sponsored by Lucozade Ribena Suntory
- Best Marketing Initiative, sponsored by AG Barr
- Best Licensed Wholesaler, sponsored by Halewood International
- Best Delivered Operation – Retail, sponsored by Mondelez International
- Best Delivered Operation – Foodservice, sponsored by Premier Foods
- Best Cash & Carry, sponsored by JTI
- Champion of Champions, sponsored by Cott
Categories for suppliers are:
- Best Overall Service
- Project Scotland
- Best Advertising Campaign
- Supplier Sales Executive of the Year, sponsored by Sugro
Full details on each category and how to enter are on the entry form which you can complete online or by post.
If you have any queries please contact Kate Salmon on 0131 556 8753.